- "Stardust" monsters, other than "Stardust Dragon" or "Stardust Spark Dragon", like "Starduston", are also included.
- If "Stardust Dragon" or similar monsters are only treated as Equip Cards, this card cannot be activated.
- If there is no "Stardust" monster on the field and "Thunder King Rai-Oh tries to negate the Synchro Summon of "Stardust Dragon", you cannot chain "Shooting Star" to the effect of "Thunder King Rai-Oh".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Konami OCG Card Database: Shooting Star
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: Suppose a "Stardust" monster does not exist on the field, but a player tries to Synchro Summon "Stardust Dragon". If the effect of "Thunder King Rai-Oh" is activated to negate that Summon, is it possible to chain "Shooting Star"?
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.