- Monsters that are unaffected by Spell Cards, such as "Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6," do not have to attack and are not destroyed if they do not attack.
- If an attacking monster is removed from the field before the end of the Damage Step, the monster's controller will not gain Life Points.
- The player who controls the monster at the end of the Damage Step is the one who will gain the Life Points.
- If "Savage Colosseum" is not on the field or is negated when its effects would activate, they are not applied.
- If a monster declares an attack, but is flipped face-down by "Book of Moon" and later flipped face-up by "Book of Taiyou" it will not be destroyed by "Savage Colosseum".
- The effect to destroy monsters activate every End Phase even if there aren't monsters that did not declare an attack.
- If a monster is Special Summoned during the End Phase after the effect of "Savage Colosseum" has activated and resolved, the effect of "Savage Colosseum" will not activate again during the same End Phase.
- The effect of "Savage Colosseum" which increases Life Points at the end of the Damage Step and the effect which, during the End Phase, destroys all monsters which did not declare attacks each start Chain Links. The player who controls "Savage Colosseum" is the player who is considered to be the player who activates the effect of "Savage Colosseum", regardless of who the Turn Player is.
- "Negate Attack" and "Gravity Bind" make it so that you do not proceed to the Damage Step, so the Life Point recovery effect of "Savage Colosseum" is not applied.
- After an attack has been declared, if the attack is stopped but not negated by an effect like "Gravity Bind", then the monster is still considered to have declared an attack, so the monster is not destroyed during the End Phase by "Savage Colosseum". However, if the monster's attack is negated by an effect like "Negate Attack", then the monster is not considered to have declared an attack, so the monster is destroyed during the End Phase.
- If a monster attacks a face-down "Blast Sphere", then the Life Point recovery effect of "Savage Colosseum" is still applied, even though Damage Calculation is not performed because "Blast Sphere" was equipped to the attacking monster. Also, the attacking monster is not destroyed during the End Phase by the effect of "Savage Colosseum" because it attacked "Blast Sphere".
- If a monster must declare an attack because "Savage Colosseum" is face-up on the field, then the player must perform his Battle Phase. He cannot choose to skip his Battle Phase.
- Konami Gameplay FAQ: Stardust Overdrive Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- Konami FAQ: Spell Card > Savage Colosseum
- Konami FAQ: Does each effect of "Savage Colosseum" start a Chain Link?
- Konami FAQ: After "Savage Colosseum" was activated, if an attack is negated, then are the effect which recover Life Points and the effect which destroys the monster still applied?
- Konami FAQ: Can you skip your Battle Phase while "Savage Colosseum" is face-up?
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.