Judge Program Forum Rulings
|These Ruling(s) have not been confirmed as applicable to the TCG.[Notes 1]|
- Normally, for Normal Trap Cards and Counter Trap Cards, after they are activated and resolve they are destroyed and sent to the Graveyard. Continuous Trap Cards with the "Continuous" icon and Trap Cards like "Metalmorph" and "Blast with Chain" which equip themselves to monsters remain face-up on the field after activation.
- The activation of only the card "Robbin' Goblin" can be done at any time, except during the Damage Step. (You cannot activate the card "Robbin' Goblin" at the same time as its effect.)
- The effect "Each time a monster you control inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, your opponent discards 1 random card." activates after damage calculation and makes a Chain Link.
- The effect "Each time a monster you control inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, your opponent discards 1 random card." does not target.
- While "Robbin' Goblin" is active, if "The Bistro Butcher" or "Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer", etc. inflicts battle damage, since both Trigger Effects have the same timing, they are put on a Chain starting with the turn player then resolved in reverse order. If both effects are controlled by the same player, they can order the Chain Links however they like.
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: |
- Konami Judge Program Rulings are considered unverified, as their source(s) are not publicly viewable. They are not confirmed as applicable to the TCG until they have been officially published by Konami.
- Konami Judge Program Forum: Trap trigger effect and chains, Gorz, Robbin Goblin
- Konami FAQ: [Basic Rules] When activating a Trap Card, does that Trap Card remain on the field?
- Konami OCG Card Database: Robbin' Goblin
- Konami OCG Card Database: While "Robbin' Goblin" is active, what is the resolution order when "The Bistro Butcher" does battle damage?
- Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]
- UDE FAQ: SPECIFIC CARDS RULINGS
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.