- If you Summon a monster like "Exiled Force" that has an effect that activates on the field and then activate its effect, it will still be negated. If you Summon a monster like "Sangan" with an effect that activates in the Graveyard, it will not be negated.
- This card looks at the ATK of the destroyed monster during damage calculation. If a monster with an original ATK of 0 is destroyed by battle with "Reptilianne Scylla" while its ATK is increased by another effect, you cannot Special Summon it. If a monster whose ATK is reduced to 0 by an effect like "Twin Swords of Flashing Light - Tryce" is destroyed by battle with "Reptilianne Scylla", you can Special Summon it.
- The effect of "Reptilianne Scylla" is a Trigger Effect which activates at the end of the Damage Step. This effect does not target.
- The effect of "Reptilianne Scylla" can only be activated if the destroyed monster had 0 ATK during Damage Calculation.
- Example #1: If the monster had 0 original ATK but had its ATK increased by a Field Spell Card, then its ATK was not 0 during Damage Calculation, so it cannot be Special Summoned by the effect of "Reptilianne Scylla".
- Example #2: If a monster had 500 original ATK and was equipped with "Twin Swords of Flashing Light - Tryce" so that it had 0 ATK, then its ATK was 0 during Damage Calculation, so it can be Special Summoned by the effect of "Reptilianne Scylla" even though it has 500 ATK while in the Graveyard.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.