- If you Summon a monster like "Exiled Force" that has an effect that activates on the field and then activate its effect, it will still be negated. If you Summon a monster like "Sangan" with an effect that activates in the Graveyard, it will not be negated.
- This card looks at the ATK of the destroyed monster during damage calculation. If a monster with an original ATK of 0 is destroyed by battle with "Reptilianne Scylla" while its ATK is increased by another effect, you cannot Special Summon it. If a monster whose ATK is reduced to 0 by an effect like "Twin Swords of Flashing Light - Tryce" is destroyed by battle with "Reptilianne Scylla", you can Special Summon it.
- The effect of "Reptilianne Scylla" is a Trigger Effect which activates at the end of the Damage Step. This effect does not target.
- The effect of "Reptilianne Scylla" can only be activated if the destroyed monster had 0 ATK during Damage Calculation.
- Example #1: If the monster had 0 original ATK but had its ATK increased by a Field Spell Card, then its ATK was not 0 during Damage Calculation, so it cannot be Special Summoned by the effect of "Reptilianne Scylla".
- Example #2: If a monster had 500 original ATK and was equipped with "Twin Swords of Flashing Light - Tryce" so that it had 0 ATK, then its ATK was 0 during Damage Calculation, so it can be Special Summoned by the effect of "Reptilianne Scylla" even though it has 500 ATK while in the Graveyard.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.