- If your opponent controls the target “Morphtronic” monster when this card resolves, this card cannot be equipped and is sent to the Graveyard.
- If this card cannot equip to the target “Morphtronic” monster, the other target does not gain ATK.
- The monster that gains ATK keeps that ATK as long as it is face-up on the field, even if "Power-Up Adapter" leaves the field. 
- If the monster that gained ATK from "Power-Up Adapter" is affected by "Forbidden Lance", it does not lose the ATK it gained from "Power-Up Adapter". 
- When this card is activated, it targets the monster to be equipped.
- At the timing that this card was equipped to a monster, it targets 1 face-up monster on the field.
- You can also choose a monster on the opponent's field for the effect to increase ATK.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.