- If you only have 2 cards left in your Deck, you can still activate Pot of Duality. You’ll reveal the remaining 2, add 1 to your hand, and the other will be returned.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Mystical Refpanel: You can Chain Mystical Refpanel to Pot of Duality. If you Chain Mystical Refpanel to your opponent’s Pot of Duality, you will reveal the top 3 cards of your Deck and add 1 to your hand, but your opponent will be the one who cannot Special Summon that turn.
Judge Program Forum Rulings
|These Ruling(s) have not been confirmed as applicable to the TCG.[Notes 1]|
- You shuffle your Deck after the remaining cards returned to the Deck by the effect of "Pot of Duality".
- After you return to the Deck the two cards that you picked up by the effect of "Pot of Duality", you shuffle the Deck.
- If "Thunder King Rai-Oh" is face-up on the field, then you cannot activate "Pot of Duality". Also, if an effect is Chained to "Pot of Duality" and Special Summons "Thunder King Rai-Oh", then when resolving "Pot of Duality" you still reveal the top three cards of your Deck. You select one card to be added to your hand and send it to the Graveyard instead, and shuffle the remaining two cards into your Deck.
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Rulings are considered unverified, as their source(s) are not publicly viewable. They are not confirmed as applicable to the TCG until they have been officially published by Konami.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Duelist Revolution -- Card Rulings (Version 1.1)
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Pot of Duality vs Future Fusion
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Future Fusion and Pot of Duality
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Konami Judge Program Forum: Optional Summon vs Pot of Duality
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Konami FAQ: Spell Card > Pot of Duality
- ↑ Konami FAQ: After returning cards to the Deck by the effect of "Pot of Duality", do you shuffle?
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: Can you activate "Pot of Duality" if "Thunder King Rai-Oh" is on the field?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.