Mentions in Other Rulings
- Damage Translation: If the effect of “Damage Translation” is being applied and you switch damage you would have taken to your opponent with “Barrel Behind the Door” the damage is halved. (Example: I activate “Damage Translation.” Later in the turn, you activate “Ookazi” and I Chain with “Barrel Behind the Door.” You will only take 400 damage.)
- If "Ookazi" is activated while both "Prime Material Dragon" and "Bad Reaction to Simochi" are on the field, "Prime Material Dragon" turns the effect into an effect which recovers Life Points, but then "Bad Reaction to Simochi" turns the effect into an effect which deals damage. "Ookazi" will deal 800 damage.
- If "Damage Translation" has already resolved, then the damage inflicted by your opponent's "Ookazi" will be halved from 800 to 400 damage. Afterwards, if "Barrel Behind the Door" is activated, the damage will remain at 400, so that 400 damage will be inflicted to your opponent.
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When "Prime Material Dragon" and "Bad Reaction to Simochi" are on the field, when an effect which recovers Life Points is activated, how does it resolve?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: How much damage is inflicted when "Barrel Behind the Door" is activated while applying the effect of "Damage Translation"?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.