Mentions in Other Rulings
- Ally of Justice Catastor: If “Ally of Justice Catastor” battles “Neo-Spacian Grand Mole,” the mandatory effect of Catastor will activate first and become Chain Link 1 and the effect of “Neo-Spacian Grand Mole” will be Chained to it.
- Fake Explosion: You can only Special Summon “Summon Reactor ・SK” if damage calculation occurs. If there is a replay, or a battle involving “Neo-Spacian Gran Mole” [sic], or another situation in which the opponent’s monster attacked but there was no damage calculation, you cannot Special Summon “Summon Reactor ・SK”.
Judge Program Forum Rulings
|These Ruling(s) have not been confirmed as applicable to the TCG.[Notes 1]|
- The effect activates in the Damage Step before flipping the monster face-up. When "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole" attacks a face-down monster, the monsters are returned to the hand without flipping the monster. Flip Effects will not activate.
- If "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole" is attacked while face-down, or is otherwise not face-up at the beginning of the Damage Step, then you cannot activate its effect.
- If "Ally of Justice Catastor" battles with "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole", the mandatory effect of "Ally of Justice Catastor" activates as Chain Link 1, and the optional effect of "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole" can activate as Chain Link 2. "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole" will resolve first and return itself to the Hand and "Ally of Justice Catastor" to the Extra Deck. Then, the effect of "Ally of Justice Catastor" will resolve without effect.
Mentions In Other Rulings
- Chrysalis Mole: Tributing this card is a cost to activate the effect which Special Summons "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole".
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: |
- Konami Judge Program Rulings are considered unverified, as their source(s) are not publicly viewable. They are not confirmed as applicable to the TCG until they have been officially published by Konami.
- Konami Judge Program Forum: AoJ Catastor vs NS Grand Mole
- Konami FAQ: Please explain when the effects of "Sasuke Samurai #4" and "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole" activate
- Konami FAQ: When a face-down "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole" or "Sasuke Samurai #4" is attacked, can you activate its effect?
- Konami FAQ: When "Ally of Justice Catastor" and "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole" battle, how do the effects resolve?
- Konami OCG FAQ: Effect Monster > Chrysalis Mole
- Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]
- UDE FAQ: SPECIFIC CARDS RULINGS