- Two cards are sent from the top of your deck to the Graveyard as a cost to activate the effect which negates the activation of a Spell Card and destroys it.
- The effect must activate directly in chain to the Spell Card's activation.
- If "Book of Moon" or "Ring of Destruction" is chained to the effect of "Naturia Beast" so that "Naturia Beast" is not face-up on the field when its effect resolves, then the Spell Card is not negated.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Miracle Synchro Fusion: If the name of "Phantom of Chaos" is being treated as "Naturia Barkion" or "Naturia Beast", then you can activate "Miracle Synchro Fusion" and use it as a Fusion Material for "Naturia Exterio".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Konami FAQ: Synchro Monster > Naturia Beast
- ↑ Konami FAQ: [Damage Step] Can the effect of "Naturia Beast" be activated in the Damage Step?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Does "Naturia Beast" negate the effect of a Spell Card if it is not face-up on the field when its effect resolves?
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: Can you activate "Miracle Synchro Fusion" if the name of "Phantom of Chaos" is "Naturia Barkion"?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.