- All of this card’s effects happen as part of 1 Chain Link.
- Drawing the first card and drawing the second card, if applicable, do not happen at the same time.
- If you draw a Level 1 monster and draw a second card as a result, you cannot draw any more even if the second card you drew was also a Level 1 monster.
- You can never activate the effect of Mystic Piper more than once per turn, even if you Summon a new Mystic Piper and change its name using Hero Mask.
- You can draw a second card with Mystic Piper’s effect even if the Level 1 monster you draw will be destroyed by Deck Devastation Virus after the effect of Mystic Piper resolves.
- Drawing 2 cards with Mystic Piper is considered drawing cards twice, so if you control Solemn Wishes you will gain 1000 Life Points, not 500.
- You can activate Mystic Piper’s effect if you have only 1 card left in your Deck. If it is a Level 1 monster, you are forced to draw again and will lose the Duel.
- If Cost Down is being applied and you draw a Level 3 or lower monster with Mystic Piper’s effect, that monster is considered Level 1 so you can draw 1 more card.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Extreme Victory – Card Rulings (version 1.2)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.