- If you use a monster with a mandatory Trigger Effect like “Goblin Zombie” as a Synchro Material Monster for “Mist Wurm” you will activate both the effect of “Goblin Zombie” and the effect of “Mist Wurm” after the Synchro Summon is successful.
- Even if there are no cards on the opponent's field, the effect of "Mist Wurm" activates and makes a Chain Link. (Because it has no targets, the effect resolution is not applied.)
- If the effect of "Mist Wurm" is activated by targeting 2 or 3 cards, even if 1 of those targets is no longer on the field when the effect resolves, the remaining targets are returned to the hand as normal.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Re-dyce-cle: If Synchro Summoning with the effect of "Re-dyce-cle" activated in the Graveyard, if there are appropriate Synchro Materials for that WIND Synchro Monster, 3 or more Synchro Materials can be used to perform the Synchro Summon. (The total Levels of "Speedroid Red-Eyed Dice", "Speedroid Double Yoyo", and "Speedroid Razorang" are 9, and are the necessary "1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters" Synchro Materials, so can be used to Synchro Summon "Mist Wurm".
- Eccentric Boy: If "Eccentric Boy" is used as a Synchro Material, because the other Synchro Material must be only 1 monster in the hand, it is not possible to Synchro Summon a monster like "Mist Wurm" or "Ally of Justice Decisive Armor" that requires two or more non-Tuner monsters.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Hidden Arsenal – Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Konami OCG Card Database: Mist Wurm
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: When resolving the effect of "Mist Wurm" activated by targeting 2 or more cards, if 1 of those targets is no longer on the field, how does it resolve?
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: Can "Mist Wurm" be Synchro Summoned by the effect of "Re-dyce-cle" activated in the Graveyard?
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: Can "Mist Wurm" be Synchro Summoned by using "Eccentric Boy"?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.