Judge Program Forum Rulings
|These Ruling(s) have not been confirmed as applicable to the TCG.[Notes 1]|
- This effect targets the Plant-Type monster to be Special Summoned, and continues to target the monster after it is Special Summoned.
- If "Miracle Fertilizer" Special Summons multiple monsters, then "Miracle Fertilizer" is destroyed when any of the Summoned monsters are destroyed, even if some of the other Summoned monsters are still on the field.
- If "D.D. Crow" or "The Transmigration Prophecy" are chained to "Miracle Fertilizer" and remove the targeted Plant-Type monster from the Graveyard, then the second part of "Miracle Fertilizer"'s effect is not applied and you can Normal Summon or Set this turn.
- If you Special Summon a monster with "Miracle Fertilizer", and "Miracle Fertilizer" is destroyed during the same turn, you still cannot Normal Summon or Set for the rest of that turn.
- The effect "●WIND: You must pay 500 Life Points to activate a Spell Card." of "Clear World" only applies to when a Spell Card is activated from the hand, or when a face-down Spell Card is activated. You do not pay 500 Life Points to activate the effect of a Spell Card which is already face-up on the field, like "Miracle Fertilizer" or "Blaze Accelerator".
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: |
- Konami Judge Program Rulings are considered unverified, as their source(s) are not publicly viewable. They are not confirmed as applicable to the TCG until they have been officially published by Konami.
- Konami Judge Program Forum: Miracle Fertilizer used for XYZ summon.
- Konami FAQ: Does the effect of "Miracle Fertilizer" target?
- Konami FAQ: When "Miracle Fertilizer" Special Summons multiple monsters, when even one monster is destroyed is "Miracle Fertilizer" destroyed?
- Konami FAQ: When "Miracle Fertilizer" doesn't Summon a monster, is it possible to still Normal Summon and Set?
- Konami FAQ: When "Miracle Fertilizer" Special Summons a monster and later leaves the field, is it possible to Normal Summon or Set?
- Konami FAQ: For the "●WIND:" effect of "Clear World", do you pay 500 Life Points when the effect of a face-up Continuous Spell Card is activated?
- Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]
- UDE FAQ: SPECIFIC CARDS RULINGS
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.