- If you control "Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins" and a "Crystal Beast" card in your Spell/Trap Zone, when "Heavy Storm"/"Demise, King of Armageddon"/"Malevolent Catastrophe" would destroy the "Crystal Beast" card and "Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins" simultaneously, then "Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins" is not destroyed.
- "Heavy Storm"/"Malevolent Catastrophe"/etc can be activated while "Field Barrier" is active, but the Field Spell Card will still not be destroyed.
- If "Imperial Custom" is active and an effect like "Heavy Storm" or "Demise, King of Armageddon" or "Malevolent Catastrophe" would destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field, then "Imperial Custom" is destroyed, but all other face-up Continuous Trap Cards are not destroyed and remain on the field.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- "Equip Shot" moves the game forward to Damage Calculation. "Mirror Force", "Sakuretsu Armor", etc cannot be activated in response to the "attack".
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When the effect of "Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins" to not be destroyed is applied, is it destroyed by the effect of "Heavy Storm"?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When the effect of "Field Barrier" is applied, can "Heavy Storm" be activated?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When "Heavy Storm" is activated while "Imperial Custom" is active, are the Continuous Trap Cards destroyed?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When battling with the effect of "Equip Shot", can "Sakuretsu Armor" be activated?
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.