- This effect does not target.
- You can Normal Summon a monster using the effect of "Mahunder" even if you have already Normal Summoned a monster this turn.
- The monster Normal Summoned using the effect of "Mahunder" must be Normal Summoned face-up. (It cannot be Set.)
- If the effect of "Pahunder" is activated, you cannot Set a monster from your hand in face-down Defense Position. If "Light of Intervention" is active and the effect of "Pahunder" is activated, you can Normal Summon a monster from your hand in face-up Defense Position.
- During a turn in which "Pahunder" has activated its effect, if it is flipped face-down by the effect of "Book of Moon" and then flipped face-up by the effect of "Book of Taiyou" during the same turn, its effect can be activated once again.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Konami OCG Card Database: Mahunder
- ↑ OCG Card Database: Can the effect of "Pahunder" be used to Set a monster in face-down Defense Position?
- ↑ OCG Card Database: During a turn in which "Pahunder" has activated its effect, if it is flipped face-up after being flipped face-down, can its effect be activated once again?
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.