- Revealing 3 cards is an activation cost. The effect will resolve even if there are no longer 3 cards in your hand when it resolves.
- You can still destroy the target monster if the 3 revealed monsters are no longer in your hand or you have no monster to Special Summon when the effect of Magic Triangle of the Ice Barrier resolves.
- If the control of the target card shifts to you before Magic Triangle of the Ice Barrier resolves, it won't be destroyed and you won't Special Summon.
- Revealing three "Ice Barrier" monsters from your hand is a cost to activate "Magic Triangle of the Ice Barrier".
- The effect of "Magic Triangle of the Ice Barrier" targets one card on the opponent's side of the field.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.