Judge Program Forum Rulings
|These Ruling(s) have not been confirmed as applicable to the TCG.[Notes 1]|
- If "Gozen Match" is activated, then you can only activate the effect of "Lonefire Blossom" if you have a FIRE Plant-Type monster in your Deck; you cannot activate the effect if you do not have any FIRE Plant-Type monsters in your Deck. However, if "Lonefire Blossom" Tributes itself and afterwards there are no monsters on your field, then when resolving the effect of "Lonefire Blossom" you can choose to Special Summon a WIND monster like "Tytannial, Princess of Camellias".
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: |
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Rulings are considered unverified, as their source(s) are not publicly viewable. They are not confirmed as applicable to the TCG until they have been officially published by Konami.
Out of Date
- ↑ This is no longer correct due to the removal of Ignition Effect priority. Ignition Effects cannot be activated in the Summon response window.
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Stumbling
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Lonefire Blossom
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When "Lonefire Blossom"'s effect is activated, can it Tribute itself as a cost?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If the effect of "Gozen Match" is active when you activate the effect of "Lonefire Blossom", then can you Special Summon a Plant-Type monster of a different Attribute?
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: SPECIFIC CARDS RULINGS
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.