Mentions in Other Rulings
- Tuner Capture: You cannot use “Tuner Capture” on monsters that were treated as Tuners because of “Lightwave Tuning” or similar effects, as they are no longer considered Tuners in the Graveyard.
- When "Neo-Spacian Dark Panther" or "Phantom of Chaos" has its name changed to "Junk Synchron", you can only use it as a Synchro Material Monster for "Junk Warrior" if it becomes a Tuner monster with "Lightwave Tuning".
- The effect of "Tuner Capture" targets one Tuner Monster in your opponent's Graveyard that was used as a Synchro Material Monster. If the monster is no longer a Tuner Monster while in the Graveyard - for example, "Lightwave Tuning" was used - then "Tuner Capture" cannot be activated.
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: |
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Spell Card > Lightwave Tuning
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When "Lightwave Tuning" is applied to "Phantom of Chaos" when it is treated as "Junk Synchron", can it be a Synchro Material Monster?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can "Tuner Capture" Special Summon a monster which was treated as a Tuner Monster by the effect of "Lightwave Tuning"?
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: SPECIFIC CARDS RULINGS
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.