- When you resolve the effect of "Level Conversion Lab", show the card to your opponent then roll the die.
- If "Cost Down" resolves and lowers the Levels of monsters in your hand, then you use "Level Conversion Lab", the effect of "Level Conversion Lab" overwrites the effect of "Cost Down". But if you resolve "Level Conversion Lab" first, and then activate and resolve "Cost Down", "Cost Down" will lower whatever the result was from "Level Conversion Lab".
- If you activate "Level Conversion Lab" and change "Levia-Dragon - Daedalus" to a Level 5 monster, and "A Legendary Ocean" is on the field, then "Levia-Dragon - Daedalus" is Level 4.
- If you use "Level Conversion Lab" to change "The Masked Beast" to Level 3, you still need to Tribute 8 Levels worth of monsters for "Curse of the Masked Beast" or "Contract with the Abyss".
- The Level change from "Level Conversion Lab" lasts until the end of the turn, even if the monster is Summoned. So if you change "Summoned Skull" to Level 3, and Summon it, it can attack even if "Gravity Bind" is active.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- A Rival Appears!: For the effect of "A Rival Appears!", refer to the levels of the monster on the field and the monster in the hand at the time "A Rival Appears!" resolves (for purposes of "Cost Down", "Level Conversion Lab", "Mystical Space Typhoon" in a chain destroying "Demotion", etc.)
- The level of the monster would be treated as its "original level" until the end of turn if that monster is chosen for this card's effect and it would be change.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.