- You'll still apply the effect of Into the Void even if you have 2 or fewer cards in your hand when it resolves.
- You can Chain Mystical Refpanel to Into the Void. The drawing and discarding will be performed by the opponent of the player that activated Into the Void.
- You can activate this card while you only have 3 cards in your hand, and 1 is "Into the Void".
- If you have two or fewer cards in your hand when resolving the effect of "Into the Void", then you still apply the effects which have you draw cards and discard your hand during the End Phase.
- The effect of discarding cards during the End Phase did not start a chain
- You can Chain "Mystical Refpanel" when your opponent activates "Into the Void". In this case, you (the opponent of the player who activated "Into the Void") will perform both the effect which draws cards and the effect which discards the hand.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Konami Gameplay FAQ: The Shining Darkness Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Mystical Refpanel vs. Into the Void
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Konami FAQ: Spell Card > Into the Void
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If you have three cards in your hand including one "Into the Void", then can you activate it?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can you Chain "Mystical Refpanel" to "Into the Void"?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.