- The first sentence of the effect is a condition, not an effect.
- Tributing Infernity Mirage is a cost to activate its effect. The effect targets 2 “Infernity” monsters.
- If you have 1 or more cards in your hand when this effect resolves, you will still Special Summon the targeted monsters.
- If only 1 of the target monsters is in the Graveyard when the effect of Infernity Mirage resolves, it will still be Special Summoned.
- The text "This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard." of "Infernity Mirage" is not treated as the effect of an Effect Monster.
- When resolving the effect of "Infernity Mirage", if one of the two targeted "Infernity" monsters is no longer in the Graveyard, then you can still Special Summon the remaining monster.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Konami Gameplay FAQ: The Shining Darkness Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Infernity Mirage VS Effect Veiler
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Infernity Mirage
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If one of the targeted monster is no longer in the Graveyard when resolving the effect of "Infernity Mirage", then can the remaining monster be Special Summoned?
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.