- The first sentence of the effect is a condition, not an effect.
- Tributing Infernity Mirage is a cost to activate its effect. The effect targets 2 “Infernity” monsters.
- If you have 1 or more cards in your hand when this effect resolves, you will still Special Summon the targeted monsters.
- If only 1 of the target monsters is in the Graveyard when the effect of Infernity Mirage resolves, it will still be Special Summoned.
- The text "This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard." of "Infernity Mirage" is not treated as the effect of an Effect Monster.
- When resolving the effect of "Infernity Mirage", if one of the two targeted "Infernity" monsters is no longer in the Graveyard, then you can still Special Summon the remaining monster.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Konami Gameplay FAQ: The Shining Darkness Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Infernity Mirage VS Effect Veiler
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Infernity Mirage
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If one of the targeted monster is no longer in the Graveyard when resolving the effect of "Infernity Mirage", then can the remaining monster be Special Summoned?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.