- "Infernity Break" targets 1 "Infernity" card in your Graveyard and 1 card your opponent controls.
- Removing and destroying happen at the same time.
- You still remove the card from your Graveyard even if your opponent's card is no longer on the field.
- The effect of "Infernity Break" targets an "Infernity" card in your Graveyard, and a card on your opponent's side of the field.
- If an effect like "Jar of Greed" is Chained to the effect of "Infernity Mirage" so that you have a card in your hand when resolving the effect, then the effect of "Infernity Mirage" still resolves properly. This rulings also applies to similar cards, like "Infernity Necromancer", "Infernity Force", "Infernity Doom Dragon", "Infernity Break", "ZERO-MAX", etc.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.