- If Skill Drain is activated after Infernity Avenger is Special Summoned by its own effect, its Level will return to its original Level.
- You cannot activate Infernity Avenger's effect when a Token Monster or Embodiment of Apophis is destroyed by battle.
- If you control your opponent's monster and it is destroyed by battle and sent to your opponent's Graveyard, you cannot activate your Infernity Avenger's effect.
- The Level of Infernity Avenger is increased by [sic] the original Level of the destroyed monster.[Notes 1]
- If you have 1 or more cards in your hand when Infernity Avenger's effect resolves, it will not be Special Summoned.
- If an effect like "Jar of Greed" is Chained to the effect of "Infernity Randomizer" so that you have one or more cards in your hand, then you cannot apply the effect of "Infernity Randomizer". This ruling also applies to similar cards, like "Infernity Archfiend", "Infernity Destroyer", "Infernity Beetle", "Infernity Avenger", "Infernity Launcher", etc.
- If you have multiple copies of "Infernity Avenger" in your Graveyard, then you can activate all of their effects in a Chain, and Special Summon them all to the field.
- ↑ Wording error, instead of "is increased by", it should say "becomes".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Konami Gameplay FAQ: The Shining Darkness Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If you have one or more cards in your hand when resolving the effect of a card like "Infernity Randomizer", then can you draw?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If there are multiple copies of "Infernity Avenger", then can you Special Summon them all with each of their effects?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.