Judge Program Forum Rulings
|These Ruling(s) have not been confirmed as applicable to the TCG.[Notes 1]|
- This is an optional Trigger Effect that is activated when this card is destroyed by battle or by an opponent's card effect and sent to the Graveyard. (This effect targets 1 Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls.)
- If this effect is activated, destroying the targeted Spell/Trap Card is mandatory, but Special Summoning "Fire Hand" is optional. (This is chosen when the effect resolves.)
- Destroying the targeted Spell/Trap Card and Special Summoning "Fire Hand" are not considered to happen simultaneously.
- This effect cannot be activated if this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard while this card is not in your possession.
- Even if the opponent controls a face-up "Vanity's Emptiness", as long as "Ice Hand" is destroyed by battle or by an opponent's card effect, the effect of "Ice Hand" can be activated. ("destroy that target" is performed.) Furthermore, if "Vanity's Emptiness" is targeted as the Spell/Trap Card to be destroyed by the effect of "Ice Hand", then "Special Summon 1 "Fire Hand" from your Deck." can be performed.
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Rulings are considered unverified, as their source(s) are not publicly viewable. They are not confirmed as applicable to the TCG until they have been officially published by Konami.
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Optional Summon vs Pot of Duality
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Konami OCG Card Database: Ice Hand
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: If the opponent controls a face-up "Vanity's Emptiness", can the effect of "Ice Hand" be activated?
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: Can "Solemn Warning" be Chained to the effect of "Ice Hand" or "Fire Hand"?
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.