- This card does not target.
- You cannot Normal Summon or Set during the turn you activate this card, even with the effect of “Ultimate Offering.”
- You cannot activate “Hidden Armory” while the effect of “Dimension Fortress Weapon” is being applied.
- You can activate the effect of “Red-Eyes Wyvern” during the End Phase of the turn you could not Normal Summon due to the effect of “Hidden Armory.”
- Sending one card from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard is a cost to activate "Hidden Armory".
- The effect of "Hidden Armory" cannot add an Equip Spell Card from your opponent's Graveyard to your hand.
- If you activated "Hidden Armory", then you also cannot Normal Summon nor Set by an effect like "Ultimate Offering".
- "Dimension Fortress Weapon" prevents cards from being sent from the Deck to the Graveyard, so while its effect is active effects like those of "Celestia, Lightsworn Angel", "Card Trooper", and "Hidden Armory" cannot be activated.
- If you did not Normal Summon or Set during this turn because you could not - for example, "Hidden Armory" was activated - then it is still treated as you not Normal Summoning or Setting during this turn, so you can activate the effect of "Red-Eyes Wyvern" during the End Phase.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Warriors’ Strike Structure Deck – Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Konami FAQ: Spell Card > Hidden Armory
- ↑ Konami FAQ: While the effect of "Dimension Fortress Weapon" is applied, can "Hidden Armory" be activated?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: During a turn in which you could not Normal Summon or Set because of "Hidden Armory" etc, can the effect of "Red-Eyes Wyvern" be activated?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.