- The Life Points payment of Gishki Photomirror is not a cost, it is part of the effect. Therefore, even if Spell Economics is active, you would pay Life Points and then perform the Ritual Summon.
- If the Level of a Ritual Monster in your Hand is modified by the effect of Cost Down, the Life Points paid are the modified level x 500.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Konami OCG FAQ: Spell Card > Gishki Photomirror
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If there's a face-up Spell Economics, can a Ritual Monster be Ritual Summoned by the effect of Gishki Photomirror without paying Life Points?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If the Level of a Ritual Monster in your Hand is modified by the effect of Cost Down or A legendary Ocean, is the Life Point payment of Gishki Photomirror also modified?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.