Mentions in Other Rulings
- Ancient Gear Drill: If you get a Spell Card with "Ancient Gear Drill" and then return it to your hand with "Giant Trunade", restrictions no longer apply so you can use it as normal.
- Autonomous Action Unit: When "Autonomous Action Unit" is returned to the hand (with "Giant Trunade", etc.), the equipped monster is destroyed.
- Different Dimension Gate: When "Different Dimension Gate" is removed from the field, but not destroyed, because of "Giant Trunade" or "Emergency Provisions", the removed monsters cannot be returned to play.
- Embodiment of Apophis: If "Embodiment of Apophis" is a monster, "Giant Trunade" will still return it to the owner's hand.
- Fusion Sword Murasame Blade: This card can be returned to the owner's hand by the effect of "Giant Trunade"...
- Swords of Revealing Light: If this card is destroyed or removed from the field by the effect of another card, such as..."Giant Trunade", the opponent may then attack.
- Toon Mermaid: This rule applies for "Toon Mermaid", "Toon Summoned Skull", "Manga Ryu-Ran" and "Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon": If "Toon World" is returned to a player's hand, with cards such as "Giant Trunade" these Toon Monsters are not destroyed since "Toon World" was not destroyed.
- Weapon Change: If "Weapon Change" is removed from the field by "Giant Trunade"..."Weapon Change"'s effect is not applied.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.