Mentions in Other Rulings
- Fairy Wind: If “Heavy Storm” or “Giant Trunade” is activated, you cannot activate “Fairy Wind” unless there is another face-up Spell or Trap Card other than “Heavy Storm” or “Giant Trunade.”
- When a monster equipped with an Equip Card is no longer face-up on the field, the Equip Card is destroyed immediately. For example, if "Giant Trunade" is activated and "Book of Moon" is Chained and targets a monster equipped with an Equip Card, then "Book of Moon" flips the monster face-down, then the Equip Card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, then "Giant Trunade" resolves. The Equip Card is no longer on the field, so it is not returned to the Hand.
- When you gain an opponent's card with "Graverobber" or "Exchange" and then Set it, if "Giant Trunade" is activated, then the Set card is returned to its owner's hand.
- "Premature Burial" only destroys the monster when "Premature Burial" is destroyed. The monster is not destroyed when "Premature Burial" returns to the Hand without being destroyed, such as by "Giant Trunade" or "Tornado Bird".
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Treasure Map: "Treasure Map" can only activated directly in Chain to the effect which will return it to the hand. Thus, if you activate "Giant Trunade" while both players have a "Treasure Map" Set on the field and your opponent Chains his copy of "Treasure Map", then you cannot activate your own copy of "Treasure Map".
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: |
- Konami FAQ: [Basic Rules] At what time is the Equip Card sent to the Graveyard when the targeted monster is no longer on the field?
- Konami FAQ: When "Giant Trunade" is activated, to whose hand does an opponent's card you obtained and Set by "Exchange"/"Graverobber" return?
- Konami FAQ: When "Premature Burial" is returned to the Hand by the effect of "Premature Burial", is the equipped monster destroyed?
- Konami FAQ: Can you Chain a second "Treasure Map" to the activation of a "Treasure Map"?
- Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]
- UDE FAQ: SPECIFIC CARDS RULINGS
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.