- The effect of "Genex Ally Volcannon" is an Ignition Effect. (It targets 1 face-up monster your opponent controls.)
- Sending 1 face-up FIRE "Genex" monster you control to the Graveyard is a cost to activate the effect of "Genex Ally Volcannon". (A "Genex Ally Volcannon" treated as a FIRE monster can also be Tributed.)
- Destroying the targeted monster and inflicting damage are considered to happen simultaneously.
- When resolving this effect, if the targeted monster is in face-down Defense Position, the effect is not applied. (The targeted monster is not destroyed, and no damage is inflicted to your opponent.)
- You can target an Xyz Monster that has no Level with the effect of "Genex Ally Volcannon". The targeted monster is destroyed, but since it has no Level, no damage is inflicted.
- The effect of "Genex Ally Volcannon" inflicts damage equal to the destroyed monster's Level on the field x 400.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Konami OCG Card Database: Genex Ally Volcannon
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: Can you target an Xyz Monster with the effect of "Genex Ally Volcannon"?
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: The damage inflicted by the effect of "Genex Ally Volcannon" is equal to 200x [sic] the Level of the destroyed monster at what time?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.