- You cannot Special Summon a monster sent from the Extra Deck to your Graveyard with cards like "Monster Reborn," "The Shallow Grave," or "Call of the Haunted."
- Fusion Monsters are Special Summon monsters, so they can be Special Summoned from the Graveyard by effects like "Monster Reborn" only if they were Special Summoned by the correct procedure at one time, and then sent to the Graveyard. Suppose an effect like that of "Gale Dogra" sends a Fusion Monster directly to the Graveyard, or an effect like that of "Cyber-Stein" Special Summons the monster without Fusion Summoning. Then "Monster Reborn" cannot Special Summon that Fusion Monster from the Graveyard, since it was not properly Special Summoned to the field.
- You cannot use an effect like "Monster Reborn" to Special Summon a Fusion Monster which was sent to the Graveyard by the effect of "Gale Dogra".
- ↑ Konami Gameplay FAQ: Absolute Powerforce - Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami FAQ: [Basic Rules] Can an effect like that of "Monster Reborn" Special Summon a Fusion Monster from the Graveyard?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can an effect like "Monster Reborn" Special Summon a monster which was discarded from the Extra Deck to the Graveyard by "Gale Dogra"?
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Gale Dogra
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.