Mentions in Other Rulings
- Release Restraint Wave: You may target an Equip Spell you control that cannot be destroyed such as “Fusion Sword Murasame Blade” or an Equip Spell Card with a counter from “Magic Reflector.” If you do, the Equip Spell Card is not destroyed but Set Spell or Trap Cards your opponent controls are destroyed.
- You can activate "Release Restraint Wave" and target "Fusion Sword Murasame Blade". When resolving "Release Restraint Wave", all your opponent's Set Spell and Trap Cards will still be destroyed, even though "Fusion Sword Murasame Blade" cannot be destroyed.
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: |
- Konami FAQ: Is the effect of "Release Restraint Wave" applied when "Fusion Sword Murasame Blade" is targeted?
- Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]
- UDE FAQ: SPECIFIC CARDS RULINGS
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.