- If the target of this card is no longer removed from play when it resolves, you cannot draw 2 cards.
- If "Fortune's Future" cannot return the removed from play "Fortune Lady" monster to your Graveyard - such as if an effect like "Burial from a Different Dimension" is Chained and returns the "Fortune Lady" monster to the Graveyard - then you cannot draw two cards.
- While an opponent's "Fortune Lady" monster is removed from play, it is considered to be an opponent's monster, even if it was removed from play while on your side of the field. Thus, you cannot activate "Fortune's Future" and target a "Fortune Lady" monster owned by your opponent.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Stardust Overdrive Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Spell Card > Fortune's Future
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When resolving "Fortune's Future", if you cannot return the "Fortune Lady" monster to the Graveyard, then can you resolve the part which draws?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can "Fortune's Future" target a monster owned by the opponent?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.