- If the monster you target has less than 800 ATK, its ATK becomes 0 and it will be unaffected by the effects of other Spell/Trap Cards.
- "Emobidment of Apophis [sic]" will be unaffected by "Trap Stun" and similar cards while it is affected by "Forbidden Lance".
- If you use "Forbidden Lance" on a monster being affected by "Shrink", the ATK will be the halved original value minus 800.
Judge Program Forum Rulings
|These Ruling(s) have not been confirmed as applicable to the TCG.[Notes 2]|
- If "Machine Duplication" targets a Machine-Type monster with <500 ATK that has been affected by "Forbidden Lance", then you can still Special Summon monsters with the same name as the Machine-Type monster.
- ↑ Only "Chain Disappearance"'s controller's opponent banishes all cards with the same name as the Summoned monster from their hand and Deck, not both players.
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Rulings are considered unverified, as their source(s) are not publicly viewable. They are not confirmed as applicable to the TCG until they have been officially published by Konami.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Storm of Ragnarok – Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Chain Disappearance vs. Forbidden Lance
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: With the effect of "Machine Duplication", can you Special Summon monsters with the same name as a monster affected by "Forbidden Lance"?
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.