Mentions in Other Rulings
- Mystical Refpanel: It cannot be Chained to Spells that would send cards from a player’s Deck to the Graveyard, even if that Spell would do one of the above things. (Examples, Foolish Burial, Solar Recharge)
- A single "Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord" must send all five "Forbidden One" cards to the Graveyard for you to win the Duel. If "Foolish Burial" sends one piece to the Graveyard, you do not win the Duel.
- After you send the card to the Graveyard, you shuffle the Deck. However, this is not treated as the effect of a card, so the last thing to resolve is sending the card from the Deck to the Graveyard. Because of this, you can activate the effect of "Jinzo - Returner" or "Peten the Dark Clown" if it is sent from the Deck to the Graveyard by "Foolish Burial".
- At the time of "Destiny Hero - Malicious" being sent to the Graveyard by the effect of "Foolish Burial"/"Armageddon Knight"/etc, the Turn Player cannot use Priority to activate the Ignition Effect of "Destiny Hero - Malicious". If the Turn Player passes Priority and does not activate a Spell Speed 2+ effect, then the opponent can activate the effect of "D.D. Crow" before the Turn Player can activate the effect of "Destiny Hero - Malicious".
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When "Exodia the Forbidden One" etc are sent to the Graveyard by both "Foolish Burial" and "Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord", is the Duel won?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can you activate the effect of "Peten the Dark Clown" when it is sent to the Graveyard by "Foolish Burial"?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: [Priority] At the time of a monster being sent to the Graveyard by the effect of "Armageddon Knight", can the Ignition Effect of a monster be activated?
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.