Mentions in Other Rulings
- Miracle Synchro Fusion: You cannot Summon Five-Headed Dragon using Miracle Synchro Fusion because it does not name a Synchro Monster as a Fusion Material Monster.
- "Revoke Fusion" cannot Special Summon a Fusion Monster unless it is specifically named on the Fusion Monster. For example, you cannot send "Five-Headed Dragon" to the Graveyard to Special Summon a Dragon-Type monster.
- To activate the effect of "Elemental HERO Prisma", you can only send from the Deck to the Graveyard a monster whose card name is specifically stated as a Fusion Material Monster on the Fusion Monster. Thus, you cannot reveal "Five-Headed Dragon" and send any Dragon-Type monster to the Graveyard to activate the effect.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Miracle Synchro Fusion: "Miracle Synchro Fusion" cannot Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster unless that Fusion Monster lists a Synchro Monster as a Fusion Material. Thus, you cannot use "Miracle Synchro Fusion" to Fusion Summon "Five-Headed Dragon" nor "Elemental HERO Absolute Zero", even if you are using a Synchro Monster as a Fusion Material. "Miracle Synchro Fusion" can only Fusion Summon Fusion Monsters such as "Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste" or "Naturia Exterio".
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: |
- Konami FAQ: Can "Five-Headed Dragon", or a Fusion Monster which does not state the names of its Fusion Material Monsters, be sent to the Graveyard for "Revoke Fusion"?
- Konami FAQ: Can "Five-Headed Dragon" be chosen to be shown to the opponent as an activation cost for "Elemental HERO Prisma"?
- Konami FAQ: Can "Miracle Synchro Fusion" Fusion Summon "Elemental HERO Absolute Zero"?
- UDE Judge List: Five-Headed Dragon
- UDE Judge List: Five Headed dragon Vs Exiled force
- UDE Judge List: Fusion Substitute Monsters - Evil Hero Dark Gaia, Five-Headed Dragon, etc.
- Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]
- UDE FAQ: SPECIFIC CARDS RULINGS
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.