Judge Program Forum Rulings
|These Ruling(s) have not been confirmed as applicable to the TCG.[Notes 1]|
- This is an optional Trigger Effect that is activated when this card is destroyed by battle or by an opponent's card effect and sent to the Graveyard. (This effect targets 1 monster your opponent controls.)
- If this effect is activated, destroying the targeted monster is mandatory, but Special Summoning "Ice Hand" is optional. (This is chosen when the effect resolves.)
- Destroying the targeted monster and Special Summoning "Ice Hand" are not considered to happen simultaneously.
- This effect cannot be activated if this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard while this card is not in your possession.
- If "Compulsory Evacuation Device" is Chained to the effect of "Fire Hand", since the targeted monster is returned to the hand when the effect of "Fire Hand" resolves, it cannot be destroyed. In that case, "you can Special Summon 1 "Fire Hand" from your Deck." is not applied.
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Rulings are considered unverified, as their source(s) are not publicly viewable. They are not confirmed as applicable to the TCG until they have been officially published by Konami.
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Optional Summon vs Pot of Duality
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Konami OCG Card Database: Fire Hand
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: If "Compulsory Evacuation Device" is Chained to the effect of "Fire Hand" and the targeted monster is not destroyed, how does the effect of "Fire Hand" resolve?
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: Can "Solemn Warning" be Chained to the effect of "Ice Hand" or "Fire Hand"?
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.