- If one of the monsters sent to the Graveyard by the effect of your "Ally of Justice Decisive Armor" was sent to your Graveyard because it was owned by you and added to your opponent's hand by "Exchange", then the sent monster will be included in the damage inflicted.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Blizzard Princess: Suppose you use "Exchange" to get your opponent's "Blizzard Princess" into your hand, and then you Normal Summon it while "Remove Brainwashing" is active. Even though "Blizzard Princess" immediately returns to your opponent's control, you are still the player who Normal Summoned "Blizzard Princess", so your opponent (the original owner of "Blizzard Princess") cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards.
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: |
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If the effect of "Ally of Justice Decisive Armor" send a LIGHT monster from the opponent's hand to your Graveyard, then will damage be inflicted?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If a Normal Summoned "Blizzard Princess" returns to its owner's control by "Remove Brainwashing", then can either player not activate Spell or Trap Cards?
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: SPECIFIC CARDS RULINGS
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.