- If there are 2 FIRE monsters on the field, "Element Dragon's" ATK is 2000 (it only gets the +500 ATK bonus once, no matter how many FIRE monsters are on the field after there is at least one).
- If there is only 1 WIND monster on the field, and you attack and destroy it with "Element Dragon", you cannot attack again because there is no longer a WIND monster on the field so "Element Dragon" no longer has that ability.
- Monsters that have their Attribute changed with "DNA Transplant" or "Scroll of Bewitchment" are included for "Element Dragon's" effect.
- If there are no face-up FIRE monsters on the field, and "Element Dragon" attacks a face-down FIRE monster, "Element Dragon's" effect that increases it's ATK by 500 points is applied before damage calculation because it is a Continuous Effect.
- The "Wind" effect: Even if you destroy your opponent's Wind main-type monster that this card "gain its effect" from, this card may still attack one more time.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.