- This card will negate effects that activate or apply on the field. It will not negate an effect that activates in the Graveyard.
- If you control the targeted monster when the effect of Effect Veiler resolves, the targeted monster's effect(s) will not be negated.
- If the targeted monster is no longer face-up on the field when Effect Veiler's effect resolves, the targeted monster's effect(s) will not be negated.
- If the effect of Effect Veiler resolves, and the targeted monster is then flipped face-down, its effect(s) will no longer be negated, even if it is flipped face-up again later that turn.
- If you target Exiled Force with Effect Veiler and your opponent Tributes Exiled Force to activate its effect later in the turn, the effect of Exiled Force will be negated.
Mention in other Rulings
- Chaos Sorcerer: If the effect of Chaos Sorcerer is activated (even if the effect is negated by another effect such as Effect Veiler or Skill Drain), Chaos Sorcerer will not be able to attack during the turn.
- The effect of "Effect Veiler" can only negate effects which activate on the field and effects which are applied on the field.
- Suppose that "Exiled Force" is affected by the effect of "Effect Veiler". If "Exiled Force" Tributes itself to activate its effect, then its effect is negated.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Duelist Revolution Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Chaos Sorcerer Effect being negated + Attack - Question and Answer
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Effect Veiler
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If you activate the effect of a "Exiled Force" which is affected by the effect of "Effect Veiler", then is it negated?
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.