- If the monster targeted by “Ebon Arrow” destroys a monster with equal ATK (so both are destroyed), the opponent still takes damage based on their destroyed monster’s DEF.
- If a monster is targeted by 2 “Ebon Arrow” effects, it loses 1000 ATK, and both effects that inflict damage based on DEF will activate (they form a chain). However, the battle damage inflicted to the opponent still only happens once.
- If control of the monster switches to the opponent and it battles, it is your opponent who will take damage from the effect of “Ebon Arrow”.
- When the targeted monster battles, if both monsters are destroyed by battle, then "Ebon Arrow" still inflicts damage to your opponent equal to the other monster's DEF.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Crimson Crisis -- Card Rulings (version 2.0)
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Trap Card > Ebon Arrow
- ↑ Konami FAQ: How long do you apply the effect of "Ebon Arrow" which inflict damage to your opponent equal to the monster's DEF?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When the monster targeted by "Ebon Arrow" is destroyed by battle, can you still inflict the DEF as damage?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.