- Your opponent cannot activate the effects of Monster, Spell or Trap Cards since the Attack Declaration of a "Gusto" monster.
- This effect does not start a chain.
- If a "Gusto" monster is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or Special Summoned after the effect of Dust Storm of Gusto resolves, the effect will be applied to that monster.Also, Dust Storm of Gusto can be activated even if you don't control any "Gusto" monsters.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Konami OCG FAQ: Trap Card > Dust Storm of Gusto
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Is the effect of Dust Storm of Gusto applied for "Gusto" monsters that are Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or Special Summoned after the effect of Dust Storm of Gusto resolves?Also, can Dust Storm of Gusto be activated if you don't control any "Gusto" monsters?
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.