- If "Dummy Golem" is attacked, flipped, and destroyed by damage calculation, its effect is not applied because it is destroyed. So control does not switch.
- If an effect like "Ring of Destruction" is chained to the Flip Effect of "Dummy Golem", destroying "Dummy Golem", the effect of "Dummy Golem" disappears.
- If the opponent only has one monster, and it is "Blindly Loyal Goblin" or "Mataza the Zapper", and you activate the Flip Effect of "Dummy Golem", the effect does activate and can be chained to, however its effect disappears because control of "Blindly Loyal Goblin" cannot switch.
- If the opponent has "Blindly Loyal Goblin" and "Gemini Elf" on the field, and you activate the Flip Effect of "Dummy Golem", the opponent cannot select "Blindly Loyal Goblin". They must select "Gemini Elf".
- If control of monsters switches with "Dummy Golem", it stays switched as long as the cards remain on the field. (Like "Creature Swap".)
- The effect of "Dummy Golem" will NOT resolve if any of the following is true:
- If this card would be destroy in battle, the Reverse effect of this card would not be activate at all since you MUST switch control of "THIS CARD" and other one.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.