- The effect of "Dragunity Phalanx" which Special Summons it while it is treated as an Equip Spell Card starts a Chain. This effect is treated as the effect of a Spell Card, not the effect of a monster.
- The effect of "Dragunity Phalanx" which Special Summons it while it is treated as an Equip Card is activated as the effect of an Equip Spell Card. Thus, if "Imperial Order" is active, then the effect is negated and "Dragunity Phalanx" is not Special Summoned.
- Suppose that "Dragunity Phalanx" Special Summons itself from being treated as an Equip Card, and then during the same turn it is removed from the field (for example, send to the Graveyard) and becomes an Equip Card again. In this case, you can activate the effect of "Dragunity Phalanx" a second time, and Special Summon it again.
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Dragunity Phalanx
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Is the effect which Special Summons a "Dragunity Phalanx" which is an Equip Card negated by "Imperial Order"?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If "Dragunity Phalanx" becomes an Equip Card after being Special Summoned and leaving the field, then can you Special Summon it a second time?
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.