- You cannot activate the effect to Special Summon this card from your hand during the Damage Step. 
- You can activate the effect to Special Summon this card from your hand during either player’s turn. 
- You can only activate 1 "Doppelwarrior's" effect when a monster is Special Summoned from your Graveyard even if you have more than 1 "Doppelwarrior" in your hand. 
- You can Special Summon "Doppelwarrior" from your hand when your opponent Special Summons a monster from your Graveyard to their side of the field with "Monster Reborn". 
- You cannot activate the effect to Summon "Doppel Tokens" if you do not have at least 2 open Monster Card Zones. 
- You cannot choose to Summon only 1 or 0 "Doppel Tokens". You must Summon 2 if you activate the effect. 
- If you use multiple "Doppelwarriors" as Synchro Material Monsters you can activate both of their effects. 
- The owner of "Doppelwarrior" is the player who can activate its effect, even if the opponent uses it as a Synchro Material Monster due to Synchro Material. 
- The effect to Special Summon "Doppel Tokens" activates in the Graveyard, so you can activate it even if "Doppelwarrior's" effect is being negated by Junk Synchron. 
Judge Program Forum Rulings
|These Ruling(s) have not been confirmed as applicable to the TCG.[Notes 1]|
- Konami Judge Program Rulings are considered unverified, as their source(s) are not publicly viewable. They are not confirmed as applicable to the TCG until they have been officially published by Konami.
- Konami Gameplay FAQ: Storm of Ragnarok -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- Konami Judge Program Forum: Doppelwarrior effect to special summon from hand
- Konami Judge Program Forum: Doppelwarrior, synchro summon negated
- Konami Judge Program Forum: Doppelwarrior - "Missing the Timing"
- Konami Judge Program Forum: junk warrior and doppel warrior whats happens
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.