- You cannot activate this card if your opponent has no cards in their Deck.
- Both parts of this card’s effect are considered to resolve at the same time.
- If this card is activated as Chain Link 2 negating a Spell or Trap Card, the negated effect will not be resolved, so the Chain is over after the opponent draws 1 card.
- Drawing 1 card and negating the activation/effect of the Spell/Trap Card and destroying it are considered to occur simultaneously at resolution.
- When you activate "Dark Bribe" as Chain Link 2, "Dark Bribe" negates the activation of the Spell/Trap Card and destroys it, and your opponent draws 1 card. Chain Link 1 does not resolve because its activation was negated, so when the Chain finishes resolving the timing is "your opponent drawing a card". At this time, you can activate "Appropriate".
Mentions in Other Rulings
- While "Splendid Venus" is on the field, you cannot activate cards like "Magic Jammer" which negate the activation and effect of a Spell/Trap Card.
- When your opponent activates "Magic Jammer" at Chain Link 2 while controlling "Bountiful Artemis", "Magic Jammer" negates the activation of the Spell Card and destroys it, and "Bountiful Artemis" allows him to draw. Chain Link 1 does not resolve because its activation was negated, so when the Chain finishes resolving the timing is "your opponent drawing a card". At this time, you can activate "Appropriate".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Warriors’ Strike Structure Deck – Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Trap Card > Dark Bribe
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can you activate "Dark Bribe" when your opponent has 0 cards in his deck?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: What is the timing after finishing the resolution of "Dark Bribe"?
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Konami FAQ: After "Dark Bribe" resolves and the event is considered "drawing", can "Appropriate" be activated?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When "Splendid Venus" is on your field, can the opponent activate "Magic Jammer" or "Magic Drain"?
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.