- You can only activate "Chaos Sorcerer"'s effect during Main Phase 1 or Main Phase 2 of your turn.
- If "Chaos Sorcerer" attacks, you cannot use its effect during Main Phase 2. But if "Chaos Sorcerer" did not attack, you can activate its effect in Main Phase 2.
- If you select a face-up monster with "Chaos Sorcerer"'s effect, and your opponent chains "Book of Moon" to flip the monster face-down, then "Chaos Sorcerer"'s effect disappears. But even if "Chaos Sorcerer"'s effect disappears, its effect was activated so it cannot attack or activate its effect again.
- If "Chaos Sorcerer" attacks and the attack is negated with "Magic Cylinder", "Chaos Sorcerer" cannot activate its effect in Main Phase 2.
- If "Chaos Sorcerer" attacks and a replay occurs, and you decide not to attack again with "Chaos Sorcerer", you cannot activate "Chaos Sorcerer"'s effect in Main Phase 2.
- If the effect of "Chaos Sorcerer" is activated (even if the effect is negated by another effect such as "Effect Veiler" or "Skill Drain"), "Chaos Sorcerer" will not be able to attack during the turn.
- If a card like "Solemn Judgment", "Horn of Heaven", or "The Selection" negates the Flip Summon of a monster, then the monster is not treated as being sent from the field to the Graveyard.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Netrep: Individual Card Rulings on Netrep
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Chaos Sorcerer Effect being negated + Attack - Question and Answer
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Konami FAQ: If "Solemn Judgment" negates the Flip Summon of a monster, then afterwards can it be Special Summoned from the Graveyard?
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.