- The conditions placed by this effect are all placed as part of the resolution of this effect. None of them start a Chain when they’re applied.
- If the monster targeted by this effect attacks a monster with a lower ATK, that monster is considered to be destroyed by the effect placed by "Boreas", not by battle.
- If the monster targeted by this effect can attack twice in one turn, the effects placed by "Boreas" apply to both attacks.
- If the monster targeted by this effect is flipped face-down, the effect is no longer applied.
- You cannot target a monster that’s already being affected by "Blackwing – Boreas the Sharp" with the effect of another "Boreas".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.