- This is a Trigger Effect that targets the appropriate monster in your Graveyard. Once the target is Summoned, it is no longer targeted by this card.
- When a monster like "Exiled Force" is Special Summoned by "Debris Dragon"/"Black Salvo"/etc, if you activate the effect of "Exiled Force", then the effect will still be negated since it activated on the field, even though "Exiled Force" is no longer on the field.
- When "Debris Dragon"/"Black Salvo"/"Doomkaiser Dragon/Assault Mode"/etc Special Summon a monster with an effect that activates in the Graveyard like "Sangan"/"Giant Rat"/"Mystic Tomato"/etc, then that effect is not negated. This is because "Debris Dragon etc only negate effects which activate or are applied on the field.
- ↑ Konami Gameplay FAQ: Crimson Crisis -- Card Rulings (version 2.0)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Black Salvo
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When "Exiled Force" is Special Summoned by "Debris Dragon", when it activates its effect, is the effect negated even when the monster is no longer on the field?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When "Sangan" etc is Special Summoned by the effect of "Debris Dragon" etc, is its effect which activates in the Graveyard negated?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.