- If "Black Potan" is removed from the field while being treated as a Tuner, you do not gain any Life Points.
- If a Tuner monster that is equipped to "Relinquished" is removed from the field, you do not gain Life Points because it was not being treated as a monster.
- If a Token Monster is being treated as a Tuner monster (such as by the effect of "Natural Tune") and is removed from the field, then the effect of "Black Potan" will still activate and you will still recover Life Points.
- If a face-down Tuner monster is attacked and destroyed, then the Tuner monster was removed from the field after it was flipped face-up, so the effect of "Black Potan" will activate.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Absolute Powerforce - Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Does the effect of "Black Potan" activate if a Token Monster which is treated as a Tuner monster is removed from the field?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Does the effect of "Black Potan" activate if a face-down Tuner monster is destroyed by battle?
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.