|This card's OCG and TCG rulings contradict each other.
In the OCG, it is activated at the end of the Damage Step.
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: |
- "Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard." is not treated as an effect. (Banishing monsters from the Graveyard and Special Summoning this card are not considered to happen at the same time. This card's Special Summon is performed using the procedure written in its text. Special Summoning this card this way does not start a Chain Link.)
- If this card is sent to the Graveyard after being Special Summoned using the procedure written in its text, it can be Special Summoned from the Graveyard by the effect of "Monster Reborn".
- The effect "Target 1 monster on the field; banish that target face-up. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect." is an Ignition Effect. (It targets 1 monster in your opponent's Monster Zone. It cannot be activated during the turn in which "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" already attacked.)
- The effect "If this attacking card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, after damage calculation: It can make a second attack in a row." is a Trigger Effect. (It does not target. It can be activated at the end of the Damage Step in which "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" destroyed an opponent's monster by battle.)
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: SPECIFIC CARDS RULINGS
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 11.3 Konami OCG Card Database: Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.