- If the target monster your opponent controls is no longer in Defense Position when the effect of Black-Winged Strafe resolves, it is still sent to the Graveyard.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Black-Winged Dragon: Black-Winged Dragon and Black-Winged Strafe are not "Blackwing" cards. You cannot use Blackwing - Breeze the Zephyr as a Fusion Material Monster [sic].
- Sending one "Blackwing" monster from your hand to the Graveyard is a cost to activate "Black-Winged Strafe".
- The effect of "Black-Winged Strafe" targets one monster in Defense Position on the opponent's side of the field.
- Cards like "Black-Winged Dragon" and "Black-Winged Strafe" are not treated as "Blackwing" cards. Thus, you cannot use the effect of "Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor" to Special Summon "Black-Winged Dragon", and you cannot Synchro Summon "Black-Winged Dragon" by using "Blackwing - Breeze the Zephyr" as a Synchro Material.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.